Wednesday, January 7, 2009

24 weeks

My appointment went well today. It was just a "questions with the nurse" appointment. I was hoping she would at least listen for the heart beat but no such luck. I got my order to do my glucose test so I should have the results for that when I meet with the doctor on the 23rd. I'm looking forward to meeting him as I have heard wonderful things about him from multiple women!

Baby boy continues to move around like crazy and it is rather uncomfortable at times. But, I am so comforted by those kicks and punches! :) Thank you, Jesus for the precious life within! I have been having quite a bit of ligament pain recently so that is slowing me down a bit but other than that, still feeling pretty well! I, of course am feeling pretty tired from my body "running a marathon" to grow this little boy and chasing around a very active toddler, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

It's only 8:10 p.m. but I am seriously considering crawling into bed once I finish this up. (And no one needs to know that I took a nap this afternoon! :)

11 comments:

The Mobleys said...

you're so stink'n cute. glad to see things are going well for you:)

Andrea said...

Bless your heart--you look amazing! SOO happy for you and your family!!

Cristin said...

I hope I'm as cute as you when I'm pregnant! :)

Team Tonagel said...

Adorable belly! I love your outlook on this pregnancy. Even though you are uncomfortable you still have a great attitude about this little one. Keep up those belly pics:)

Jennifer said...

You are soo cute!! Look forward to seeing pics of this new lil guy:)

Jenny B said...

you look amazing!!:)

BROOKE said...

You look AMAZING! So cute and soooo little! Especially compared to me!! Want some of my belly? :) :) :) Get as much rest as you can and don't feel bad about it at all!!!!!! You are growing a human being! How incredible is that?!?! And, a very active one at that! :) Thinking of you!!!

Taflinger said...

As usual, pulling off a beautiful pregnancy!! We can't wait to meet Bebo!

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

Oh cute lady, I remember the ligament pains! They really do slow you down- and I can't IMAGINE having a little one to chase around as well. You deserve an 8:00pm bedtime!

The Boston Bunch said...

No Fair!! You're not suppose to look so cute and tiny when you are pregnant. Your blog reminds me of how good and gracious God is to allow us the miracle of carrying our children.

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

You look fabulous, Jennifer! :)