Well, I finally found our charger so I can get some pictures on here! So much to share!!!
Isaiah is awesome! He is growing and changing so much everyday! He is at a stage right now where he is repeating everything we say, even if we aren't trying to get him to say it! :) He is a little talking machine and we are getting the biggest kick out of him. I could never put on here all that he is saying because it is so much! Some of the cutest things are the ones that don't come out just quite right!
One of his favorite times is still bath time! Here he is right after his bath tonight!
He has also grown to enjoy brushing his teeth. Getting the bottom ones are a bit easier than the top teeth. When we try to brush the top, he prefers to suck on the toothbrush! But, he does look forward to that time after his bath!
He now has two molars that have broken the skin and I know the other two are right behind!
Here are some fresh belly pics. Two days short of 27 weeks.
Isaiah was wanting to give his baby brother some kisses tonight....
And some hugs!
Isaiah has had a huge increase in his appetite lately. We have literally had to cut him off a couple times because we didn't want him to get sick! He is just growing so quickly and it's crazy to think in three short months, we will have another precious boy!
He has also gotten the hang of a few signs. Here he is telling mommy he wants "more" books! He's also pretty consistent with "all done".
I love how serious he is about his book in this picture! Check out that face! :)
A couple cute stories -
The other day, I was cleaning his room and he was in there with me. He got in his drawer that had his toiletries. He pulled out the box of q-tips and attempted to "clean" his ears. It was so cute that he knew exactly what to do with it!
The next day, I was getting ready in the bathroom and he was playing around on the floor. He got tired of his own toys after a while and got in the cabinet where I keep my hair dryer and straightener. He pulled them out one at a time and took them straight to the outlet where I plug them in and attempted to plug them into the wall. Thankfully I was right there, otherwise he may have actually plugged them in!
He just picks up on EVERYTHING! We are daily amazed at how much he "gets".
I know this is a fuzzy picture but he was having so much fun with mommy's sunglasses the other day! He thought it was pretty great to be wearing them!


Last night, Eric and I (thanks to Ian and Leah!) got to go to Orlando for the evening and spend some time with Jon and Amy! It was so wonderful to see them and spend time with them! It had been SO long - way too long since we had seen them so it was not only refreshing to have a night out, but also great to spend it with them!
Last night, Eric and I (thanks to Ian and Leah!) got to go to Orlando for the evening and spend some time with Jon and Amy! It was so wonderful to see them and spend time with them! It had been SO long - way too long since we had seen them so it was not only refreshing to have a night out, but also great to spend it with them!
Jon (and the guys) put on a great concert....
And it was great to see Amy! We also got to spend some time with the other band members and had a fun time with them too!

Isaiah has his 18 month appointment on Wednesday so hopefully I will be able to update again later this week with his stats! I have been staying pretty busy lately with not only being a wife and a mommy and taking care of our house, but I have also been helping Eric in the office with business stuff. And starting next week, we start another Bible study with people from church. Eric has started a men's study every other Saturday morning with extensive reading and lots of learning about God's word! He is super excited about learning so much but a bit overwhelmed with taking care of his family, maintaining a business and spending time in the Word. We love our church and we are starting to really get involved and we are so thankful for that! I just pray that we would have a healthy balance in our lives! Thank you, Lord, for great friends and a wonderful church! And thank you for our precious Isaiah. We love him tremendously....


3 comments:
he is turning into a man! how cute! congrats..you guys seem to be doing very well. tanner is 2 now!
I love that he is talking so much now! Babies are such blessings. You look great by the way! Isaiah will be a great big brother. Have you decided on a name? Is it a surprise?
I can't believe you are 27 weeks pregnant and ever so tiny!!!!! :) Isaiah is growing so fast and learning so much!!! I am so excited for you to have another... it is such a blessing!!!!! :) Love to you all!!!!
Post a Comment