Monday, January 19, 2009

New Doc...

Eric and I went to meet the new doctor this morning and loved him! He has a wonderful bedside manner and he made me feel so comfortable. It was such a change for me to see a man as opposed to a woman. But, from what I've heard about him and what I experienced today, I feel like it is a good move for us!

Everything looked great with baby boy! His heart rate was around 140-ish. He was moving around a lot so it changed quite a bit but it sounded good and strong! My tummy is measuring about two weeks bigger than I really am so that makes me wonder if we'll have an early baby or just a big baby! :) I have said from the very beginning that I feel like this little boy will be bigger! I am just a bit anemic so he is putting me on iron pills but everything else looked great. I do not have gestational diabetes either so that is wonderful!

We have misplaced our camera battery charger and the battery is dead so unfortunately I cannot put any pictures up here but as soon as we get that issue resolved, rest assured I will put some belly pics and Isaiah pics on here for your viewing pleasure!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday so far! I know lots of people up north are enjoying a snowy Monday! We have a high of 70 today (which is warmer than what we have had) but back down to the 50's tomorrow.

Lots of love from all the Heuers...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am glad to hear you like your new doctor. That really makes a world of difference. I am super excited to hear that everything is going so well for you!!

Anonymous said...

A good doctor really makes everything so much more relaxing. I saw you are low on iron. Have you tried those belly bars? They are really good and I know they have a lot of nutrients in them. I lived off them during my pregnancy and during breastfeeding. We are so happy everything is going great for you guys. Can't wait to see pics!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

I am glad you found a good doc.

Erin said...

I bet you are getting so excited. Glad you found a good doc!