Our Precious one this week:
Baby's Length: 10 to 15.5 in.
Baby's Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Baby's Size: Ear of Corn
Well, it has been an eventful week in my pregnancy. I have started experiencing the third trimester aches and pains in full force! I wake up several times in the night for various reasons. Either I have a charlie horse, a back ache, a leg ache, or I have to go to the bathroom. I now take up 3/4 of our bed with me and my HUGE pregnancy pillow! Eric and Derby only have 1/4 of the bed and it may come to a point where I'm sleeping alone! :) I'm pretty sure that gone are the days when I sleep really soundly throughout the entire night! I've also experienced my first "stranger touching my belly" episode. I must really be popping out this week because I have had numerous comments from strangers about being pregnant. People usually ask if we know the sex of the baby and then they proceed to ask if we have a name and when I inform them we don't, they give me their best name ideas! Thank you for the input!

This past Saturday, my sister Jessica graduated from college! CONGRATS little sis! It was a big day for our entire family. Jessica is now entering the "real work world", mom and dad now have no more tuition payments, and Jess' husband David is thrilled to have another income rolling in! The ceremony was very long and even though I didn't "do" much, I was exhausted when it was all said and done! Needless to say, I didn't do much on Sunday!
Eric and I have another Dr.'s appointment next Friday and hopefully this time, our little boy doesn't give us any drama!
Much love to you all!!!
The Heuer Crew



3 comments:
Jen!!! You are looking great!! I can relate to those mid-night disruptions....here's my advice, drink plenty of water during the day but cut yourself off at 7:30p.m [to avoid late night bathroom runs] and the extra wather will help with the leg cramps and if Eric allows, kick all men out of the bed :) - at least for the last couple of weeks. Can you believe it, we only have a couple more weeks!!
Again, looking great!!!
I agree, cut the water off around 7:30 or 8:00, but that never worked for me. I was always up at least two times a night to go to the bathroom. And my legs would get really "tight" at night. It was painful. I actually got more sleep after Kate and Nick were born. :)
I recommend kicking Eric and Derby out of the bed as well. At least then they won't be waking you up in the middle of the night.
There's a sweet face I haven't seen in too long..... Sweet Soon-to-be-Grandma Suz. One of my favorite mama's on the planet :) And Jen, you look beautiful - i really can't imagine a more beautiful pregnant woman. Except you.... when you have number two in like a year.... :)
Post a Comment