Friday, May 18, 2007

28 weeks

OK, so I've had several complaints about the fruits and vegetables I've been putting on the blog so today I will just put facts about our precious one this week!

Baby's Length: 10 to 16 in.
Baby's Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Baby's Size: Hair Dryer

As your belly gets larger, that now-heavier-than-two-pound baby you've got hanging out in your uterus is stacking on the fat. What's more, they can sense light, blink (with their little eyelashes!) and move their head in response to bright light shone on your belly. You, on the other hand, are having more difficulty moving and would do well to sit down, put up your feet, and make sure you've got a good name for your little one! Also, their industrious little bone marrow is now a major construction site for developing red blood cells, while their super-cute adrenal glands are actually producing androgen and estrogen—which will stimulate your hormones to begin milk production. Can you say, “Moo?”

0 comments: