Monday, June 9, 2008

All Kinds of Fun!

We have been having a blast with our little one lately! He is becoming MUCH more of a busy-body! He is always on the go! Ever since birth he has been a very laid back little boy but that is beginning to change a bit! He just wants to move, move, move! So that means mommy and daddy are moving lots too!

He is also a very good eater! We have been giving him lots more food lately for him to feed himself. The other night, I was feeding him Chicken and Rice Casserole and he kept grabbing for it on the spoon so I just put it all on the tray for him to feed himself. It got pretty messy but made for some cute pics!

Such a happy little boy!
He has also become a huge fan of avocado! We have to change his clothes after he eats it but he really likes it a lot! I may just have to have him eat it naked next time! :)
Doesn't he look so big!
Focusing on picking up the next piece!

Isaiah absolutely loves his bath time! If he's upset, we know we can put him in the tub and it will change his mood totally!
Derby really feels like he needs to be completely involved in Isaiah's bath time!
Check out that mullet! It looks much worse than it is since his hair is wet but WOW!
I had laid Isaiah down for his nap the other day and went in to check on him because he wasn't asleep yet and this is how I found him!
The next day, look HOW CUTE he is! I love that he is on his side with his ankles crossed!
Playing with one of his favorite toys...a simple little ring!
This is how we keep Isaiah from roaming around too much! Just kidding!
Isaiah and mommy having a moment yesterday after church!
Exploring in the curtains! Check out those shoes! SO CUTE!
Loves his toothbrush!
And Loves his books!
Sorry I bombarded the page with pictures but I just couldn't whittle it down any more!
Lots of love to you all!!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

man, he is growing up! Dont you just love checking up on him while he is sleeping? Precious moments! Everyone is looking great!

Sember said...

Keep the pictures coming! I love checking in on your beautiful family to see how you all are doing.

The Hodges Family said...

oh my goodness you guys...he's so adorable! i loved all of the pictures!!! :) hope florida is treating you well!!!!

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Hi Mr. Isaiah! We hope you are loving the southern sunshine. You are growing so big and you are so darn cute! Let us know if you are heading our way anytime soon, you boys would have so much fun!
Blessings!