Monday, June 23, 2008

Growing...

I know pictures don't do babies justice but I'm hoping you can tell in these pictures how much Isaiah is changing and growing! Especially his hair! His hair is really getting long and thick (except on top! - I think he inherited that from his Poppa Jack!!!)

Isaiah checking out the dryer - what is this thing anyway???

This is one of those pictures that just doesn't do him (or his hair) any justice! He had the worst case of bed-head when he woke up from his nap yesterday and I tried to capture it but I don't know how well you can see it!

Lovin' on momma!

Hangin' out with daddy!

Snuggling with daddy! **Check out that hair**

I love how the boys look like they are racing in this picture!

He was really studying Uncle Ian's computer bag!

Such a happy boy!

Having so much fun with daddy!

It's so hard to believe that we will have an eleven month old baby on Friday!
Much love to you all....

P.S. We will be visiting a new Pediatrician tomorrow! Please pray for us that we like her and the practice! I'm not sure if we'll be able to find one we love as much as our Indiana doctor but we know God will provide!!! We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

The Claycomb Family said...

What a precious little man!! :)

We will be praying for you concerning a new peditrician...I know as a mom how hard it is to switch doctors!!

Much love...

The Mobleys said...

I can't believe in just a few short weeks, your little man will be one. What a fun age. We are having a great time with these toddler months. It's so fun to watch them grow and talk and really express their personalities. Enjoy this last month without a one year old...from this point on, we can only wish them to be younger. Have a good one! He is such a cutie!

Andrea said...

Hi Jennifer! Congrats on your (almost) eleven month old baby! Time flies doesn't it?! I saw this listed on your FB page and thought I'd check it out. We have one too...www.thelanderfamily.blogspot.com

:)Andrea