Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Precious boy...

Here are some sweet pictures of our precious boy! I just can't express how much fun he is right now. He just absolutely lights up our lives and we adore him! I was cleaning off my camera and had to post some of my favorites!

I love this first one of my awesome boys! And Isaiah is showing off his clapping skills!
Eric worked in the garage most of the day Saturday and Isaiah was out there "helping" him! This is one I captured from that day! He sure was studying something!
Mommy and Isaiah having fun in the pool!
Isaiah's first Mohawk!
Isaiah experienced bubbles for the first time a week or so ago and wasn't so sure about them! He is such a studier and thinker and that's what he did with the bubbles!

Another shot looking at the bubbles! I could look at that sweet face ALL DAY LONG!The cousins like to stand against the glass doors and blow bubbles, smash their faces, and get the glass dirty after it's just been cleaned! But I must say, they're the cutest little fingerprints I have ever cleaned! :)

And then of course I have quite the helper in the kitchen! He loves all the contraptions he finds in there!

Much love to all....

3 comments:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

LOVE the picture where Isaiah is in the Black and White... I wish we were able to get together soon. We are going to be in Indiana off and on for 3 weeks... Wish you were there.

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

LOVE the pics!! We sure do miss you guys!!!Love you guys!!

p.s. i think auntie ash needs to come cut the mullett :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the boys smashing their faces on the glass. I can only imagine the fun memories you are going to have while watching them grow up together! Take Care :)