...that is a trait we are quickly seeing come through in our son! He is full of determination! Especially when he sees something he wants. He will stop at nothing to get to it or touch it or move towards it! He is developing the cutest little personality and we just love it!!!
I love these jammies on him and I love how he is so focused on that dishwasher!
This is what Uncle Ian likes to do to Isaiah's hair to irritate Isaiah's mommy! :)
Here are the cousins having another wonderful moment together! They really do get along well!
Isaiah says, "what mom, I really DO want to help fold the laundry!!!"
This face is one of happiness and frustration because he likes the camera but he had gotten himself into quite the predicament (underneath the exersaucer pinned against the couch)!
I love it that he is playing on his knees in this one (with his toothbrush and a plastic container lid!)
And then there's this one.....I just love this precious face. I might be a little biased but doesn't he look angelic????
Hopefully you can see some of that determination I was talking about in this video! He LOVES his daddy's phone!
I love these jammies on him and I love how he is so focused on that dishwasher!
This is what Uncle Ian likes to do to Isaiah's hair to irritate Isaiah's mommy! :)
Here are the cousins having another wonderful moment together! They really do get along well!
Isaiah says, "what mom, I really DO want to help fold the laundry!!!"
This face is one of happiness and frustration because he likes the camera but he had gotten himself into quite the predicament (underneath the exersaucer pinned against the couch)!
I love it that he is playing on his knees in this one (with his toothbrush and a plastic container lid!)
And then there's this one.....I just love this precious face. I might be a little biased but doesn't he look angelic????Hopefully you can see some of that determination I was talking about in this video! He LOVES his daddy's phone!


2 comments:
smart lil fellar! he is cute
He is so stinking cute!!!! I love the PJ's too!
Post a Comment