Dear Eric,
I have dreamt of being a mommy for as long as I can remember. Because I was four (almost five) when my sister was born, I was at an impressionable age and watched my mom so closely as she cared for Jessica. I stuffed pillows up my shirt so I could have a "baby" in my belly too! I stuck baby dolls up my shirt so I could "nurse" my baby too! I have always known I wanted to have babies and care for them and now that that time has come, I know I was meant to do this!
As soon as I knew you were the one God made to be my husband, I started dreaming about the babies we would have together! I imagined what they would look like and what traits of yours they would have. I watched you with other children and it made me so happy to see how gentle and loving you were and I could hardly wait to see you with ours!
I remember the times while I was pregnant that we would lie in bed and talk about the baby we were going to have! We spent so many hours trying to figure out the perfect name. I remember the times you would talk to my belly. I remember the times you would lovingly rub my belly. I remember dreaming together about everything we would do with this precious baby boy! I remember the day we went to the hospital to have the baby and the excitement that consumed you! I will never forget how you were that day. You were so anxious, so ecstatic! You were so supportive and encouraging. You were amazing! I will forever remember watching you the first time you held our son! The love that covered your face radiated and filled the room! At that moment, I fell in love with you all over again.
There is nothing I love to see more than you with Isaiah. The look he gets on his face when he sees you is priceless! He adores you (and so do I)! I know Isaiah will continue to adore you throughout the rest of his life and I am so thankful that YOU are his daddy!
I was so excited for you to celebrate your very first Father's Day! I know if Isaiah could say more than "da-da" and "ma-ma" and "ba-ba" and "na-na" he would say that you are the bestest daddy in the whole wide world and he is SO very lucky to have you!!! I know he would thank you for showing him what it means to love his mommy! I know he would thank you for showing him what it means to be respectful, and a hard worker, and most importantly what it means to love Jesus with all of your heart! I can't wait for all the many more Father's Days we will get to celebrate! You are so deserving of that day and I hope we always show you how very much we love you! You are incredible and I simply cannot imagine sharing this life with anyone but you!
Infinity...
Jennifer
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


1 comments:
Jen~ That was beautiful!! You guys truly have the sweetest and dearest relationship. I love it!
Post a Comment