Isaiah and mommy had some great play time today in his room! He is so fascinated with anything electrical and cords are included in that category! Whenever he is playing in his room, he always goes straight for his monitor! He loves playing with that thing (that is, before mommy or daddy take it away!) For pictures sake, I let him play with it for a few short minutes today!
Ah ha! I got it!
Hi mom! I know I'm not supposed to play with this, but it is so fun!
This makes me so happy!
I think I'll wrap it around my foot!
OK, so after I took away the monitor, he ventured over to his dresser to find what else...diapers!
I love these last two shots. There's something about them that reminds me of professional pictures! I guess it's the lighting and the black background!
Is that precious, or what??? :)
I love this child more than words can describe!
Hope you all have a great week! I'll try to do one more post before we leave, but don't count on it!
All our love...
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


1 comments:
Love the pictures, love the outfit, love, love, love the boy!!!
Post a Comment