Monday, July 21, 2008

Porch Reunion FIVE!!!

This past weekend, we traveled to Brown County, Indiana for our FIFTH annual Porch Reunion! In the past, we have gathered at a porch member's home but we are just TOO big for that to happen anymore. So, we rented two beautiful cabins in the woods and had an awesome time! We arrived on Thursday evening and parted ways late Sunday morning. The time just went way too fast, but as usual, we thoroughly enjoyed each moment with all of our precious friends! The guys got to golf. The ladies got to shop. We all ate great food. The babies and children had fun playing and interacting. And it was wonderful to catch up with everyone! We are so thankful to our God for blessing us with these amazing friendships! We truly feel that there is not another group of friends like ours!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey there! I like the slideshow--very cool. I am glad you keep up with your friends so well. that is awesome! Isaiah is too handsome and growing up!!!! What are the big #1 bday plans?

Anonymous said...

Hello! We missed you guys in Brown County! Maybe next time! The cabin looks awesome. I'm glad you guys had an awesome time. I love Isaiah's dancing video...too cute.

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

What a great tradition. Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!!!!