Isaiah is now eleven months old and I think that means to him that he can get into EVERYTHING!!! He is really keeping us on our toes right now! I walked out of the kitchen to put something away and when I came back, this is what I saw (notice all the doors open)!!
I told Isaiah he didn't cover his tracks very well! :) One of his favorite things to do right now is open all of our cabinet doors in the kitchen! When my parents are here this weekend, I'm going to give my dad the job of putting child locks on my cabinets!!!
Last night, we got to celebrate Eric's birthday (a bit early - it's really tomorrow!) with his mom and Duane! We had a great dinner and a great celebration!
Isaiah was loving time with his daddy....
His Nonni and Nonno...
And his Uncle Ian!!!
He also felt like it was very necessary to help clean up after dinner! I was at the sink washing dishes and I looked over and saw him climbing onto the dishwasher door!!! He LOVES to be in the kitchen! Maybe we have a future chef on our hands!
Isaiah pulls himself up TO everything but this was the first time he actually climbed up ONTO something! I think he was pretty proud of himself!
And then he also provided a bit of after dinner music for us all! He was also feeling VERY proud at this moment that he was sitting up there all by himself! I love his face in this one because he looks like he is really focusing on that note! :)
Then again, maybe we have a future Beethoven on our hands!
My parents arrive tomorrow night, which I am SO excited about so stay tuned for pictures of our time with them!!!
Lots of love....
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


3 comments:
We should have a great day today.
Yeah...for your time with mom and dad!!! :)
Enjoy them...and xoxo to your precious little man!!
Jen- what a little mover you have!! I'm loving the overalls! P.S. You've been tagged!
Post a Comment