1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Goodness...I really have to think back....I think it was something over Thanksgiving break and we took Isaiah with us!
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Am reading two books right now. Beth Moore book - "Jesus the One and Only" and also, Don Piper book - "90 Minutes in Heaven"
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? There are many BUT probably Ultimate Outburst
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Well, if you know me, you know it is PEOPLE!!!!!
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? A baby fresh out of a bath, fresh laundry, the ocean, cinnamon
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? Isaiah's laugh and Eric's laugh
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? The feeling that I have hurt someone's feelings or let someone down
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? If it is before 7 am, I think "WHY, Isaiah???" If it is after 7 am, I think, "WOW! Thank you Isaiah!"
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Chic Fil a
10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME? Can't tell you! It's a secret!
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d...pay off debt
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Not usually
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope, just my husband (and occasionally Derby!)
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool unless they're like hurricane-ish!
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Nissan Pulsar
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...Travel, read a lot more, and take Sign Language classes
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? LISA...where do I begin about Lisa? Well, she is one of the most joyful people I know! She is an excellent momma and she loves Jesus with all of her heart! She is an inspiration to me!
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Neither! :)
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? During a massage!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment