Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally....dancing!

We finally were able to get a video of Isaiah dancing! A big thank you to the Taflingers for playing the song, Kokomo, on their blog! Isaiah LOVES it! He always starts dancing when he hears it and he just so happened to not be too enamored with the camera today so we got our footage! And of course, Eric tried to get me on camera too (in my jammies!) but I put a stop to that! :)

3 comments:

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

love it!!! It looks like eric has been teaching him his dance moves :)

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

So cute!!!! I love the fact that you bounce with him. I do the same thing with Joshua!!! :)

The Claycomb Family said...

Too Sweet!! :)

Hopefully we will be able to meet you all half way your next trip to Indiana!! Yeah!!!!!