Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Boy Car Seat and Walking...

There have been lots of changes since we got back from our wonderful time in Indiana! Isaiah has upgraded to a new "big boy carseat"! He has done wonderfully with the elimination of two daytime bottles!!! He is eating like a champ!!! AND, he is finally walking on his own! For at least two months he has been cruising like crazy and he would take a few steps here and there but he has finally worked up the courage to do it on his own! There are times he will still hold onto objects while walking and times when he still prefers to crawl but definitely has gotten very brave! :)

Last week we started the weaning process and eliminated his lunch time bottle and his dinner time bottle. He is doing so great with that! He does well with his milk and eats like a grown man! I think he is going to eat us out of house and home! :) Not only does he eat a lot but he eats a very well-balanced diet! He just loves fruits and veggies! The only thing he has turned his nose up at is eggs. I have tried them hard-boiled and scrambled and he just doesn't care for either one. I guess I will just keep trying! Other than that, he downs everything we give him!

Well, here is a picture of his new car seat. I whisked him out of bed and put him in his car seat to go somewhere and I think he was still a little tired. He looks a bit out of it!




And here is a video of our boy walking! Aunt Leah helped by giving him the incentive of getting to a phone! Our boy LOVES electronics!!! Once he got the phone, he wanted the camera so he dropped straight to his knees to get to that!

4 comments:

Lo said...

awww, yay!:) way to go!

Unknown said...

i can't believe isaiah is walking!! so cute! hope you guys are doing well!!!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Why are babies learning to walk the cutest thing???? I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Thats amazing :) Yay Isaiah!