This morning, I was sleeping so peacefully in my nice, warm, comfy bed when all of a sudden, Eric BURST into the bedroom and said he HAD to show me something! "GET UP, GET UP", he said!!! So he takes me over to the window to show me that we have a large gator swimming in the canal behind our house! AAAHHH!!!!! The first thing we thought was, "well, no more swimming for Derby!" I ran to get the camera and as soon as I opened the back door to take pictures, the alligator froze, almost as if to say, "I see you and I know you're there!" I was able to get a few shots for proof! Weird thing is, just two hours later, I happened to be looking out the window and saw quite a bit of movement in the water down the canal just a bit and my first thought was that the alligator had gotten a hold of something! So I got out the trusty binoculars to check out the situation! To my surprise, it had nothing to do with any gator. It was four manatee playing together! CRAZY! I'm wondering if the storm caused some of the wildlife to be rather active today! 
That wooden post is from our dock so that kind of gives you an idea at how close it was to us!
Close-up shot!
I didn't think I should post without a picture of Isaiah! :)
And here is our sunset tonight. Isn't that gorgeous???
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
poor derby! Those things freak me out big time! ick! Beautiful sunset, but even more beautiful baby!
What a beautiful sunset!!! Adam, Joshua and I might have to come visit Florida but NOT get in the water!!!
I am glad you were able to get proof.
Post a Comment