We have had some very busy days lately! First of all, we survived Tropical Storm Fay!!! The weather was.........well, it was absolutely fine! There was no surviving involved! :) We were completely prepared for the worst - I ran out and got stocked on batteries, bottled water, peanut butter, and canned foods and made sure our battery-operated radio was in good working condition. We went to stay at Eric's mom and step-dad's house because they have hurricane windows and a generator! We were taking every precaution there is! Last night, I think Eric and I both slept with one eye open. We woke up at every little noise we heard! This morning we woke up to somewhat windy conditions thinking that it would hit later. Throughout the entire day, WE DID NOT SEE A SINGLE DROP OF RAIN!!! If I were being honest though, we both were just a LITTLE bit disappointed that nothing more happened because we were excited to see the strong winds and rain! Even though some may have laughed at how cautious we were being, there is not a single thing I would have done differently! I have always believed the cliche that it's better to be safe than sorry!
In other news, Isaiah offically has FIVE teeth! I'm starting to really dread the molars that I know are inevitably coming!
Yesterday, Isaiah was feeling a bit adventurous and found some paper napkins I have in a cabinet. He walked around carrying them for quite some time and then discovered he could open the plastic! So, once the plastic had been ripped open, there were napkins all over the floor. Once he got one out, he went straight to the refrigerator and started scrubbing it with the napkin! Hopefully that means I'll have a good little helper on my hands one of these days! :)
Scrub, scrub, scrub!!!
What mom? I'm cleaning!
Walking all over his mess!
Isaiah and Derby are just becoming the best of friends! I really feel like they both adore each other! Isaiah is really proving to be such a sweet little boy! He will randomly walk up to Eric and me (and Derby too!) and just give us kisses and hugs! It is so precious and it absolutely melts our hearts! We are so enjoying watching Isaiah and Derby interact! We consider it such an answer to prayer that Derby is so good with Isaiah! He'll let him pull his hair and his ears and he just sits and takes it! We are so thankful!
Isaiah loves throwing balls and here he is trying to throw the ball for Derby!
This morning before we thought the storm would hit, we took Isaiah down to the beach to feel the sand between his toes and just to see what the sky and water looked like (as far as the weather was concerned). Isaiah really liked walking in the sand but one time he went down to his knees and felt the sand on his legs and got it on his hands. He was not too fond of that feeling! He kept trying to rub his hands on his shorts to get the sand off! It was a lot of fun though, to see Isaiah walking in the sand by himself! :)
First time walking ALONE in the sand!
Hmmm....so this is sand???
Precious face
Feet in the sand
Check out that hair!!!
Precious moments with mommy and daddy!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment