I'm sorry the lighting is not the greatest in this picture but it is priceless! I looked over at Isaiah yesterday and he was sitting in between Derby's two front legs, just drinking his milk! It was almost like they were spooning! :) SO SWEET!
Amazed at his zoo book!
Playing with his golf clubs!
I just want to take a few minutes to share a couple stories about Isaiah that have made me so proud! First of all, he is 13 months old today....time continues to fly right past us! Isaiah has become the most wonderful little boy! He is funny, charming, sweet, sensitive, precious, handsome, loving....oh, I could just go on and on! He is truly the joy of our lives!
I'll start with a funny story and then move on to my "beaming proud mommy stories"! I was fixing dinner the other night and Isaiah was playing around the kitchen while I worked. When I get in the fridge, Isaiah, too, loves to get in there and pull things out! This particular time, he grabbed a bag of shredded cheese and started walking around with it! A minute or so passed and all of a sudden, he started crying so loud like something had hurt him. I, of course stopped what I was doing to check on him and he had spilled the entire bag of cheese onto the rug. He just lost it! I'm not sure if he thought he was going to get in trouble or if he was sad that he'd made a mess but nonetheless, it crushed his little spirit that he had spilled that cheese! I have a feeling he is going to be sensitive (like his mommy AND his daddy!)
When it is time for Isaiah to eat a meal, I always say, "Isaiah, are you ready to eat? Meet me at your high chair!" I walk over there with his food and continue to say, "meet me at your high chair!" Well, the past two weeks, every single time I say that, he meets me at his high chair! This morning he even got there before I did and waited for me to pick him up with his little arms high in the air! I was so proud!!!!
Also, this morning, I experienced a moment of gratification when some hard parenting was paid off! We have been working very hard on the word, "NO" lately. Isaiah has been hearing that word for a while and has known for quite some time what it means. BUT, it hasn't been until the last couple days that he has actually obeyed us when we said no. And it doesn't happen every time but it's better than it used to be when he would laugh at us every single time we said NO! Within the last few days, I have been implementing the sign for the word "no" when I say it. This morning I was in the kitchen talking to my mom on the phone and Isaiah had ventured off to the office, which is also where Derby's bowls are! For some reason, Isaiah and Eli both love those bowls and seem to go for them as soon as they get in that room. Well, this morning, Isaiah walked in there and went straight for the bowls. He got down on the floor, stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me (as if to say, "hey mom, look what I'm doing!!!") I didn't want to yell since I was on the phone, so I just did the sign for "no". Well, guess what my sweet Isaiah did??? He turned around and crawled AWAY from the bowls!!!! My heart was bursting with joy and love for that little boy! I was so proud that he chose to obey his momma!!!! :) I just pray he keeps it up!
Happy 13 months baby boy! I love you to the moon and back infinity times....
Love, Love, Love those little feet crossed! Does it get any sweeter?
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
Love that little guy. Can't wait to see him again!!
What a cutie. Every day gets more exciting with little ones! Enjoy...as you know it flies by!
Post a Comment