Isaiah's latest "game" is to get in the drawer that has the Ziploc bags, pull the box out and then pull each and every bag out of the box! I have been letting that happen because it allows me time to get things done in the kitchen! :) 

I love this picture because it shows off one of the MANY cute things he does! He loves raising his chin like that! I think his Pop taught him that!
A couple days ago, within 14 hours, Isaiah had fallen ONCE and bit his tongue; fallen TWICE and got a bruise on his left eyebrow; fallen THREE times and got a bruise on the middle of his forehead! Now that he is walking, we're experiencing many more tumbles than before! Hopefully you can tell in these pictures where the bruises are! I just couldn't seem to get one of the tongue!

I'm not exactly sure why the one in the middle is in the shape of a "T" but it is!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment