Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Pics

I don't have much time to write because nap time is almost over but I promised to get some new pictures up here. Eric got a new computer for work and uses it a ton but we had to move the other computer to a different room and I've been trying to get it set up for a few days now so I've had extremely limited Internet time! So, sorry for the delay! Here are just a few pics taken over the last month! Enjoy!

Focusing on his blocks!



Emptying out the Kleenex box!



Loving on Grandma Kathy!



Sitting on daddy's lap with Eli - notice Eli's fresh haircut! We've been calling him Eli Schmucker because he resembled a little Amish boy! :)



Future Chef - Playing in the spice drawer!



Feeding Eli his breakfast!



Doesn't get to watch it very often but loves his Praise Baby!

1 comments:

The Mobleys said...

Hey girlie. I didn't know how else to respond other than on here. First of all, your little sweetie is so precious. Landon asks me to watch the baby on the "puter"...aka Isaiah. Second, yes, Chris is looking thin. He has been working really hard at it. He's just working out about three time a week and that's about it. I still don't think I'm used to it either. How are you feeling? You're almost halfway...yah. Have a great weekend!