Unfortunately, I'm not a very good mother and I didn't take any pictures of our boy on Thanksgiving. He had on the cutest little outfit from Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kathy and I didn't get any pictures. :( I will have to dress him up again just to get some pictures! We had a wonderful day on Thursday of remembering ALL we have to be thankful for! Our God has blessed us so much and for that we could not be more thankful!
We got our tree put up this weekend and Isaiah loves it! He knows exactly what it is and points to it when we ask where the Christmas tree is! Last night we were in the Christmas spirit and we were singing Christmas Carols! This video shows Isaiah singing along! :)
I had a doctor's appointment this morning to check in on Heuer Baby #2. Everything went great and checked out wonderfully. My tummy measured right on track and the baby's heart rate was between 150 and 160! Eric and I had a bit of dejavu from our check-ups with Isaiah because they have told us both times that we have a "happy baby"! Our baby was very active while she was checking for the heart rate! Let's just hope and pray the baby is awake and active and cooperative next Tuesday when we have our ultrasound! :)
I have some pictures to upload but my camera battery is dead so as soon as it is charged, I will try to get those on here! We hope everyone is having a great week and if we don't post before next Tuesday, we'll be letting you know if Isaiah is going to have a little brother or a little sister! :)
Lots of Love
xoxo
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


6 comments:
I was watching your video with lilly in the room and when you said "say bye bye isaiah", lilly starting saying "ba ba". It was cute. So glad to hear baby #2 is doing great!! Love you all
i was watching your video with lilly in the room and when you said "say bye bye isaiah" lilly started saying "ba ba". It was cute. So glad to hear baby #2 is doing good! Love you all!!
Joshua did the same thing.. He said bye bye and started waving! Glad to hear everything is good and healthy!!!!
Can't wait until next Tuesday!!!!! :) We will be thinking of you and praying for a healthy Baby Heuer #2!!! Yea!
glad things are going so great! cuute video...made me smile oh so big!
Yay for Tuesday!!!!
Post a Comment