Monday, December 15, 2008

A quick pic

I was busy picking things up around the kitchen today and I knew Isaiah was playing in my cookbook cabinet but I didn't know the extent of it until I walked around the corner!



Sorry it's kind of blurry, I took it with my phone! :)
I will try to post again soon but I'm trying to rush around like a mad woman and check as many things off my to-do list while Isaiah naps!
Love to all...

3 comments:

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

That's hilarious! Do you have enough cookbooks? Love you guys and can't wait to see you.

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Joshua did that today too!!! So cute!

I agree with the Sommers... enough cookbooks??? Any new great recipes?

Stacey said...

How cute is that! reminds me of the time tanner got himself stuck in the lazy susan cabinet. Boys are soooo cute!