Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The results are in...

....and mommy's gut told her correctly! Isaiah is going to have a little BROTHER! :) We were thrilled, first and foremost to find out our baby is healthy and perfectly proportioned! Everything at this point checked out great! Thank you JESUS!!! The brain looked great, the heart looked great, the kidneys looked great, all the right parts were there and it was very clear that the baby is a boy! I even recognized it before the tech told us! One thing that was so crazy was how EXTREMELY active he is! He was all over the place. He literally changed positions four times during our 15 minutes in the ultrasound! And he is very strong, too! The tech even felt him on the outside and couldn't believe how well she felt him kick!

Overall, it was just an awesome appointment and we could not be happier to have received the news we did! We feel so blessed to again be having a little boy! I didn't know I could be so crazy about baby boys!

Precious Profile! He looks a lot like his big brother, we think! :)


Sweet little foot!


Here's our proof! :)


Thank you all for your prayers for us today! They were definitely felt and appreciated! We are so grateful to our GOD for a great report and a sweet baby boy! Lots of love!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Lo said...

yay! congrats!!!! =) so glad all is well and that he is healthy :)

Team Tonagel said...

We are so excited for your news! I love baby boys too! Keep us posted on your pregnancy. Congrats!

Diana said...

Congrats on a healthy baby boy #2!

The Mobleys said...

that is so awesome. you're such a great mom and Isaiah seems so happy...his little brother is just as lucky to have you as his mommy too. Yah! We'll keep praying for you. Can you even believe we will be the parents of two children before we know it? Exciting!

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

CONGRATS! That was my vote on your blog! Thanks for sharing! As soon as I turned my computer on this morning, this was the first thing I went to! :)

Andrea said...

Congrats!!! SO happy for you and your family! Exciting news!

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!! Isaiah is going to be a great big brother!! My two boys are the best of friends!! I am so happy for you!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Jenny B said...

congrats!!! Brett and Melanie are having a boy as well!!:) boys are so fun:)

BROOKE said...

Yippieeeeee!!!!!!! We are sooooooo excited and happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Yea for Isaiah's little brother!!!!!!! Much love and best wishes to you all!!!!!!!

The Vaughters said...

Congrats on another healthy baby boy! So excited for you! :)

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Congratulations! Yeah for two boys, they'll have so much fun together. Any names yet? You look great babe- I wish we could run over and have a play date! Oh well...happy holidays!