Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not much to say, but lots of pics!

We celebrated Christmas with Nonni and Nonno this past weekend and had a great time. Even though it was warmer than Indiana, we still made it feel like Christmas! We had some cool nights so we still built a fire and that helped the feeling! Several of these pics are from this past weekend!

Tomorrow, Isaiah and I fly to Indiana to celebrate Christmas up there. Eric will join us a few days later. We are really looking forward to our time there! Please pray that Isaiah would be so overcome with fatigue that he falls fast asleep in my arms! :) It WILL be during nap time so my hopes aren't too far-fetched! And I know the Lord can do ANYTHING!!!!!

I will be 21 weeks tomorrow and here is a belly shot from tonight!


The cousins playing!



Precious boy!



Eric with both boys in their jammies



Isaiah found some slippers!



Isaiah got a new basketball hoop and loved it!



I guess the picture yesterday and this picture right here are plenty of evidence to show that Isaiah is becoming quite the climber! :) He crawled into this cabinet at Nonni's house all by himself and he was so proud!



The End :)

3 comments:

Lindsay, Tony, and Madison said...

You look great!! And those pjs for the boys are too cute! Hope the little climber did well on the flight!

Taflinger said...

J.Heuer!! You look so wonderful! Life gets pretty exciting when the boys begin climbing...can't take our eyes off of them [but I think that occures whether they are climbing or not!

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

You look fabulous, Jennifer! and I LOVE the cookbook picture! He sure is having a blast! :)