I do believe that aside from nursing, bath time is Isaiah's favorite thing to do! In fact, last night, Eric said to me, "I think bath time is giving you a run for your money!" Isaiah LOVES to be in the water and kick and splash around! He is just so happy in the water. So, maybe we have the next Michael Phelps on our hands! Here's a couple shots...take note of the "long" hair on top of his head! It's growing!!!Uh oh! Did I make those bubbles in the water?!
I feel so good in the bath tub!
Last week we got to spend a couple days with our great friends the Sommers! Their precious little Lilly was about two and a half weeks old when we were there and she is just so tiny. It's so hard to believe that Isaiah was once so small. He is so big and healthy and for that we are so thankful but it sure was fun to hold that little girl and reminisce about how small our boy once was! We were able to get a lot of pictures with them lying side by side so hopefully you can tell what a difference there is between the two of them! We love John, Ashley and Lilly and LOVE the time we get to spend with them!Mom, do I HAVE to lay down by this girl?
I guess it's not so bad after all. I'll just hold her hand!
All she ever does is sleep but I think I like her!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
Jen- You are right...I can't believe our boys were once that small just 6 short months ago!!! What in the world!
how fun, huh? so cute and adorable. he is a stud holding girls' hands already. Happy for ya! love ya! oh by the way, i MIGHT be coming to indy in Feb..i will let you know if we set a date
Post a Comment