Sunday, January 27, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Well our baby is six months old today. UNBELIEVABLE! I truly cannot believe how fast time flies with a little one. I honestly feel like I just brought him home from the hospital and here we are celebrating six months of life. Where has a half a year gone? In that six months, I have completely fallen in love with everything about my son. He has brought an unexplainable amount of joy to our lives and we are forever grateful for that. I just want to share a few of those things that I love so much about Isaiah James!
*His smile that melts my heart
*The serious look he gets on his face when he's focused on something
*His smell
*The noise he makes while he's nursing that sounds like YUM
*The way he kicks and splashes in the bathtub
*The way he gets his feet and legs moving when he's excited about something
*Our time together in the morning after I feed him and he's so smiley
*The way he lights up when his daddy walks in a room
*The way he reaches for his doggy
*The little noise he makes that sounds like Woody Woodpecker
*His precious giggles
*The way he sticks his tongue out when he's playing
*How much he loves to lay on his daddy's chest

What an awesome gift Isaiah is and our prayer is that we never take for granted what the Lord has blessed us with. We also continue to pray that we would raise this boy into a young man that truly has a heart for God. We often sit and wonder what we did before Isaiah came along. We had a wonderful marriage full of fun and adventure but this little angel has brought so much more fun and adventure than we ever could have imagined! Thank you, Jesus, for this life and for this love. It is teaching us more every day how much you love us and we know it's not even a fraction of the way you feel about us!

We love you more than words can describe Isaiah James...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the video!!!!!
The next best thing to being there. We love you so so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is so much fun to watch - i feel like i get to see a little bit of his personality. I vote for weekly video blogs from the Heuers!!! Happy Birthday Isaiah - love your long lost aunt Milea. (I've very far away in Texas - but I love you just the same because your mommy is such a special friend!)

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

happy 6 month!!!! We love you!!!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

What a cutie!!! Happy 6 months Isaiah.