Last night Isaiah went to his very first basketball game and loved it! Our great friend Jeff Clark is the assistant coach for Indiana Wesleyan University so we went to see them play at Taylor. Jeff did a great job and helped coach his team to victory! Yay Wildcats! Isaiah was very intrigued by all the noises and sights and loved watching the ball go up and down the court! His daddy is convinced he will be quite the baller!
Isaiah flirting with all the girls!
Isaiah getting loved on by Jeff's pretty wife, Tiffany!
On another note, Isaiah went for his 6 month check up today and everything checked out great! He is plumping up quite nicely and she thought he looked wonderful! He tipped the scales at 16 pounds, 4 ounces and he was 25 1/2 inches long!
In this top picture, I was able to capture one of Isaiah's new tricks...a back bend! He loves leaning back to reach for things!
I think I can, I think I can!
Isaiah is such a happy boy! He is rarely fussy or upset and when he does get upset, he's not really a cryer. He's more of a whiner at this point but we'll nip that in the bud as he gets older! He continues to do well with his cereal and with nursing. He is a great eater overall and an excellent sleeper! He went 12 1/2 hours last night and then took a huge 2 hour nap right after that! Must be going through a growth spurt! We're still waiting on those two bottom teeth to pop through. We have to constantly keep a bib on and he's ALWAYS putting things in his mouth! Shouldn't be too much longer! We hope you're all well and we love you all!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


1 comments:
It is so crazy that you just went to Isaiah's 6 month checkup. What a big boy!!!
Post a Comment