Here are just a few pictures that are a bit random!
Isaiah was a little toy this past weekend for my mom and sister. They thought it would be funny to put Uncle David's hat on Isaiah. He is clearly not amused! :) He's looking a bit like a deer in headlights!
This picture was taken right before Isaiah ate some veggies...mommy was not moving fast enough so the tray started to look pretty tasty!
This is after some very good peas! Yummo! Isaiah likes peas pretty well as long as they aren't too thick!
And speaking of thick...check out those kankles! :)
And back by popular demand, here's another video! This one I shot myself while feeding Isaiah cereal. Sorry my voice is so loud and annoying in this video. My mouth was pretty close to the speaker! Let me add one little detail though about Isaiah's feeding time. He often gets pretty squirmy and bored so Eric and I have to be very entertaining while we feed him. We have to sing and dance and act pretty ridiculous just to keep him engaged in what he's supposed to be doing. SO...because of that, we have made up songs and borrowed songs from other people. This one I'm singing is one that my sister sings to him so I thought I'd give it a shot...he thinks it's pretty funny!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
adorable! i miss the calmness in the hichair. Tanner is feeding the dogs, throwing his food and causing lots of problems. However, i try to discipline him and discipline works great for him, except for the highchair!!! he blatently disobeys me. Hes so cute, but i cant let him know that while he is being bad. Just a lil something for you to look forward to!
Jen!!! Would you check out those legs.....Caleb doesn't stand a chance!! Can't wait to see you Saturday and let the boys play!
Post a Comment