Our third and final Christmas celebration took place in Muncie at my sister and brother-in-law's house. This is their very first house and they had it decorated so beautifully! We sure had a great time! We also spent New Year's Eve there and celebrated together with games and food! I almost didn't make it to the New Year! I have stayed up way too late during all of our celebrations and I'm beginning to pay for it! I DID make it though and we had a fun time ringing in the New Year!
More presents for Isaiah!!!
Isaiah hanging out with Auntie Jess and Uncle Davo
Playing with Mimi and Pop
Isaiah smiling with Mimi!
He LOVED the tree! He is fascinated with lights!
He also became very interested in Derby this weekend! It was pretty cute to watch him reach out to touch him. He has begun reaching for everything!
We also played a lot of Wii this weekend! Our favorites are doubles tennis, bowling and the guys are obsessed with golf!
Here is our precious boy, clearly all tuckered out! What a blessing he was to us in 2007...definitely our favorite gift! We know he will continue to bless us in 2008 and for the rest of our lives! We want to give a huge thank you to all of our family! We had such a fantastic time celebrating with each and every one of you and truly missed our family that we didn't get to see. We love you all!!!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


1 comments:
I love all of these! Merry Christmas to you all. PS - I still think Isaiah is ALL Eric in that little face :) And i LOVE the pictures of him with his daddy.
Post a Comment