Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best Buds and Birthday

Isaiah has become VERY aware of the 'doggy' in the house! And I'm pretty sure Derby likes all of the attention! When Derby comes near, Isaiah is constantly wanting his hands near Derby and thinks it is the funniest thing when Derby licks him! Mommy doesn't think that's so funny when it's Isaiah's face!!! Here are some cute pictures I captured the other night while Daddy and Isaiah were playing!

Oooo doggy!
Hey, you're soft!
You are hilarious, Derby!


On Saturday, we got to celebrate cousin Nick's first birthday! It took Nick a few minutes to warm up to the idea of cake but once he got into it, he really got into it! The party was fun and it was great to be with family! Happy Birthday Nick!!!Yeah, I love cake!

Not so sure about ice cream, though!
MMM!!! SO good!!! I DO like it!

We're all glad that Uncle Eric didn't do this right after he ate his cake!

Isaiah and his Grandpa Jim!