Well let me just say that my cup runneth over! I am so head over heels in love with my two precious boys! I am almost embarrassed to say it but there was a time I wasn't sure I was going to be able to love another little boy as much as I love Isaiah but it was instantaneous!!!! I adore both of these children so much I can't even find words to describe it!
Isaiah is 21 months old today (CRAZY!) and has been a bit under the weather. I tried to get some pictures of him today so I could put a new one on the side bar and the one I put on here was the best I could do. You can see in his eyes that he doesn't feel well. I love his little lips, though! He continues to do well with Noah in the house and will voluntarily go love on him. He loves to kiss Noah's head!
Noah is doing awesome and we can tell he is gaining weight. He was born with full cheeks but I do believe they are a little fuller! He is still sleeping lots and lots but has quite a few moments of wakefulness during the day. We think Noah really looks a lot like I (Jennifer) did as a baby but he definitely has some of the same characteristics as Isaiah. Noah goes back to the doctor on Thursday so I will for sure update after that, if not before then!
My next project is to get pictures of my angels together!
xoxo


3 comments:
I'm so happy for you! TWO babies. =) What a blessing from God. It's wonderful that everyone is doing well adjusting to Noah. I hope Isaiah feels better soon. =)
He is so freaking cute...both of them are!!!
Congrats! They're both so beautiful!
Post a Comment