Thursday, April 9, 2009

37 weeks

I went in for my 37 week check-up today and all looked well.  I am about 2 cm. dilated and baby was happy!  (Mommy was also pretty happy that there is some progress!)  I expressed some of my pain and discomfort to the doc and he said at next week's appointment we will figure out a day to "push the eject button" (those were his exact words)!!!  I think he can tell how uncomfortable I am and it looks like we have another healthy baby boy on our hands so we're going to figure out when we can get him out! :):)  That is, of course, unless he decides he would like to make his own grand appearance, which I would be totally ok with at this point!!!!!  
Isaiah and Eli got to spend some time outside today enjoying their "freedom"!  They loved playing in the sand and with the hose!  They were awfully cute out there!  

We'll keep you posted on any progress that is made our way!  Happy Easter to everyone!  Enjoy your weekend celebrating our Risen Lord!

xoxo

4 comments:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

You look awesome Jen!!!!I can't wait to see healthy baby boy pictures! Thinking about you! and the family!!!

Lindsay, Tony, and Madison said...

Pregnancy looks so good on you!!

The Kellams said...

Oooh look at those cute little buns!!
Blessings to you Jen as you joyfully await your baby boy's birth.

The Claycomb Family said...

Kearstin's birthday is on Saturday the 18th...she would LOVE to share a birthday with your precious little man!! :)

Praying for a safe and healthy delivery!

Love, Jodi