Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wonderful to me...


I just want to take the time to write about my amazing husband.  This pregnancy has been somewhat of a challenge for me, even though I haven't been "sick" I have not felt very well.  I just hurt the majority of the time.  I won't go into all the details or spend time talking about how rough it's been on me.  I want to focus more on the support and help Eric has given me!  The picture above is Eric massaging my back.  His thumbs had gone into cramping mode so he moved onto his elbows! :)  I wish I had a picture of last night but unfortunately I don't.  He took the time to give me a pedicure!  I desperately needed one and can't really get to my feet anymore!  Every night when he finishes up with work, he takes over the Isaiah duties so graciously.  He feeds, plays with, bathes, reads to, and puts Isaiah to bed.  He often helps clean up the kitchen after that.  He is just such a servant and I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a man who is compassionate and understanding.  I know that when our next precious boy arrives, Eric will continue to be the incredible, helpful, serving husband and father he has always been!  Thank you, Lord, for the man you have put in my life to travel this road together.  What a blessing!  


Eric, you are so wonderful to me and I love you with all my heart...

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Way to go Eric!!!

BROOKE said...

Oh Jen...I am so sorry you have not felt well! You are so positive and so upbeat, and I know how tough a "normal, non-sick" pregnancy can be!!! Hang in there, girl! My baby #2 was SOOOOO much easier in every way and I was so glad not to be pregnant anymore...you will too!!! It will be here so soon!!!! I am so glad you have such an amazing man to take care of you like you deserve!!!! Can't wait to hear the news...and the name!!!! :) :) :) :) :) Many blessings to you!!!!!!