Sunday, April 19, 2009

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so proud to announce the birth of Noah Jackson Heuer!  He was born at 10:13 p.m. on Thursday, April 16th!  He was 7 pounds, 5 ounces and 21 inches long.  The labor and delivery went very quickly and mommy and baby are happy and healthy!  More details to come soon!
Here is our little family of FOUR! :)  (And yes, Isaiah is holding a little Coach purse - whatever keeps them happy at this point!)

11 comments:

Katie Diller Edgren said...

Congratulations Heuers! I've been watching your blog, waiting for the big day! He is beautiful! I'm glad he came a little early for you Jen!

The Claycomb Family said...

Congratulations, Jen and Eric!!

He's absolutely adorable...what an amazing little family!! :)

We love you,

The Claycomb's

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! He is perfect! I am so happy for all FOUR of you!

Team Tonagel said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you and your precious new addition. Isaiah will make a great big brother and you two will make great parents to these 2 little boys... don't you just love boys?!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Congratulations Heuers!!!! He is beautiful!

BROOKE said...

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for you!!! You have been especially strongly in my heart all weekend -- I just had a feeling!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name!!! He is beautiful & your family just looks too cute!!!!

Wishing you all the love and happiness together! And hey, now Samantha AND Natalie can have future boyfriends!!!! Much love to you all!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

The Vaughters said...

Yeah, he's here!! Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. I hope Isaiah is taking everything in well. Give him lot's of love :) You guys are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! He totally LOOKS like a Heuer :) Congratulations - i'm thrilled for you and so glad you are living the fairy tale you deserve. xoxo. Milea.

The Mobleys said...

Congratulations! He is perfect. and you look great Jenn! What a sweet little family of four. Enjoy your new little man.

The Mobleys

Taflinger said...

Team Heuer,
You look amazing!! We are so happy for your blessing of joy!!! We love you
Tafs